Wheaton Sports Pavilion (Box Lacrosse 5v5)
- HS Varsity
- HS Junior Varsity (8th Graders permitted)
- 8th Grade (Club)
- Games between 9am and 6pm
- 8 Game Season
- Starts: 12/4
- $185 per player
- Teams should consist of 18-25 players (including a goalie)
- Each team must have a coach. (A responsible adult is permitted)
- YOU MUST WEAR YOUR RESPECTIVE HIGH SCHOOL/CLUB TEAM REVERSIBLE JERSEY.
Varsity High School League: For rising 9th through 12th grade boys. This league is open to all players who expect to be on their high school’s varsity team during the 2017 spring season. Teams are formed based on the high school you are attending.
JV High School League: For 9th and 10th grade boys who expect to be playing on a Freshmen or JV team during the 2017 spring season. Teams are formed based on the high school you are attending.
8th Grade League: For Club Teams, ONLY. If you are a rec player please register for the JV division and select your future HS program as your team.
High School teams that participated in the 2015-16 Winter Lacrosse League:
- Bishop O’Connell
- Bulldog Prep
- Georgetown Prep
- Good Counsel
- The Heights
- Next Level
- John’s DC