The DMV Premier Fall High School Lacrosse League begins on Sunday, September 10th, 2017.
- All teams are guaranteed 7 games.
- 6 regular season games on Sundays (Sept. 10, 17, 24, Oct. 1, 8, 15)
- 1 – 2 playoff games on October 22nd with the four best teams in each division fighting for the championship!
- Teams should consist of 18-25 players (including a goalie)
- Each team must have a responsible adult or parent register as the head coach. CLICK HERE to register!
- JV, Varsity A and B Divisions.
- ALL players must be a member of a participating team (no “free agent” registrations)
- YOU MUST WEAR YOUR RESPECTIVE HIGH SCHOOL/CLUB TEAM REVERSIBLE JERSEY.
Games will be played at the following locations:
- Landon Turf Field
- Bullis Turf Field (Stadium & Elevated)
- Washington Episcopal School Turf Field
- Sidwell Friends Turf Field
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Turf Field
- $160 per player
Player Registration (PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THOROUGHLY):
High School players will be placed on teams based on the school you attend.
All HIGH SCHOOL players are required to register individually. CLICK HERE to register online now.
Description of Boys Leagues:
Varsity High School League: For rising 9th through 12th grade boys. This league is open to all players who expect to be on their high school’s varsity team during the 2018 spring season. Teams are formed based on the high school you are attending.
JV High School League: For 9th and 10th grade boys who expect to be playing on a Freshmen or JV team during the 2018 spring season. Teams are formed based on the high school you are attending.
High School teams that participated in the 2016 DMV Premier Fall Lacrosse League:
- Bishop O’Connell
- Club Blue
- Georgetown Day School
- Good Counsel
- Georgetown Prep
- The Heights
- Next Level
- Potomac School (VA)
- Sidwell Friends
- St. Albans
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal
- St. Mary’s Ryken
- St. Vincent Pallotti
- The Heights