Lax Camp Information:
- Athletes will be split based on Age first then Skill Level
- All Athletes are expected to bring their own lunch along with plenty of water
- All Athletes are expected to have full pads!
- Boys – Helmet, Gloves, Stick, Elbow Pads, Shoulder pads, Mouthpiece, Protective Cup)
- Girls – (Goggles and stick)
- Any Allergies or Medications please send to camp each day and make counselors aware.
- Each day will be comprised of a warm up game which will then progress into lacrosse related drills leading into lunch. Following lunch will be game time for the remainder of the day.
- Day 4 is competition and game day! Prizes will be given to the winners of each competition in each age group!
- Morning Care and After care are Available!
Click the Flyer to Register!