When you’re looking for lacrosse summer camps DC kids love, you want a place that will foster athletes’ growth at every level. Signing up your child for lacrosse camp at Performance Sport Systems will put him or her in a position to be confident and game-ready. Our lacrosse summer camps in DC are all about getting to know the sport and having a great time while doing it. Register today to give your son or daughter the full experience of training under excellent local coaches and improving alongside their peers.
In an area where lacrosse is one of the most popular sports, Performance Sport Systems offers lacrosse summer camps DC knows for excellence, focus, and fun. Our camp sessions are strategically planned to help athletes at every age and level build upon the skills they know in order to develop to the best of their ability. We place athletes into groups first based on their age, then broken down by skill level, which gives them the confidence they need to practice and play well.
How We Train Athletes
Once athletes are put into groups, our lacrosse summer camps DC chooses for structured skill-building are typically set up as follows:
- We start off each day with a warm-up game.
- After the warm-up, we run through sets of lacrosse drills.
- Athletes get a lunch break after practicing drills.
- After lunch, we have game time until the end of the day.
- Competition and game day is on day four of camp! We award prizes to the winners of each competition within each age group.
You can be sure your son or daughter will thrive in this supportive environment! We offer every child the chance to grow and develop as an athlete while having fun when they join our lacrosse summer camps DC loves.
Schedule and Equipment Information
Performance Sport Systems’ lacrosse camp sessions are held during several different weeks throughout the summer, and run Monday through Thursday from 9 AM to 1 PM. We also offer morning care from 8 AM to 9 AM, and after care from 1 PM to 3 PM, on each day of camp.
Please note the following equipment information before registering for camp:
- All athletes should bring a full set of pads, including:
- Boys – helmet, gloves, stick, elbow pads, shoulder pads, mouthpiece, and protective cup
- Girls – goggles and stick
- All participants should bring their own lunch and enough water to last them the full session each day.
- Anyone with allergies or other medical needs should inform their counselors and bring any necessary medications.
Sign Up With Performance Sport Systems
Joining one of Performance Sport Systems’ lacrosse camps is an excellent way to make the most of the summer. Register your child today for the chance to become a stronger athlete, build his or her confidence, and have a great time. If you have any questions about our DC lacrosse summer camps, contact us online or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer your questions and concerns to ensure that you’re happy with your child’s summer camp experience. To get started with one of the lacrosse summer camps DC chooses for awesome training experiences, you can get in touch with us at 240-912-5270 or register online today.