If you are looking for the best lacrosse fitness training Gaithersburg MD has to offer, look no further than Performance Sport Systems. We offer customize programs for groups or teams, as well as offer private lessons for individuals. All of our sessions are geared for what you’re looking for – whether that’s strength, speed, or combos.
Reach Maximum Potential
Coaches who teach lacrosse fitness training Gaithersburg MD families recommend know that lacrosse players need power and strength to be effective in the game. Because lacrosse is one of the most physically demanding team sports, it requires the performance abilities and physicality of many other sports combined. Lacrosse players are constantly moving when they are on the field and need to have the stamina and endurance to last an entire game. Performance Sport Systems can help you reach your maximum ability to compete.
It’s in the Game
In lacrosse, players need to have the required amount of endurance to cut, jump, shoot, and sprint for extended periods of time. Serious lacrosse players take advantage of specialized training that caters to the level of strength, speed, and power necessary to succeed in this game. Overall conditioning must be maintained. For most people, reaching these goals is almost impossible without the help of professional lacrosse fitness training in Gaithersburg MD. Performance Sport offers all of that and more.
- We offer the best-in-class athletic instruction and training.
- We combine core exercises that improve and strengthen from within.
- Our staff is made up of in-house physical therapists whose top priority is watching out for our of our clients’ health and well-being.
- We offer a state-of-the-art 9,000 plus square foot training area. Our building has 6,500 square feet of artificial turf surface and another 2,500 square feet of rubberized surface.
- We have a complete internal CrossFit gym, allowing our clients a convenient training opportunity to hone their athletic abilities.
In addition to lacrosse fitness training Gaithersburg MD parents trust, Performance Sport Systems also offers the following other lacrosse activities:
Lacrosse clinics for the following grade groups:
- K through 1st grade;
- 2nd through 5th grade;
- 6th through 8th grade;
- Lacrosse goalie training; and
- Lacrosse clinic face off training.
Lacrosse Camp at Churchill High School, for beginners to intermediate players ages 7 through 14 years of age.
Multiple lacrosse leagues, including:
- Grades K through 5th;
- Box for high school varsity, junior varsity, and 8th grade;
- Field for high school varsity and junior varsity;
- Winter leagues for grades 2nd through 7th;
- Fall leagues for high school varsity and junior varsity.
Multiple men lacrosse leagues are offered during both the spring and summer months.
Join Lacrosse Fitness Training Gaithersburg MD Players Love
If you would like to learn more about the Gaithersburg lacrosse fitness training we offer here at Performance Sport Systems, come check out our facility and our top tier coaching staff. We are open 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM on weekdays and 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM on weekends.
Call the premiere lacrosse fitness training Gaithersburg MD provides at 240.912.5270 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information.