Your kids can train with top-tier coaches, practice alongside skilled peers, and maximize their performance at a lacrosse camp Maryland players recognize as one of the top in the area. Performance Sport Systems offers summer lacrosse camps that are designed to develop well-rounded athletes who can play to their potential while having fun. Our counselors help young players develop their abilities by emphasizing the basics, teaching them positional skills, and introducing them to the key team concepts that will improve their game.
We offer multiple four-day sessions throughout the summer. Each session of our lacrosse camp Maryland athletes seek for intensive training runs from Monday through Thursday, from 9 AM to 1 PM. Morning care is available from 8 AM to 9 AM each day, and afternoon care is regularly held from 1 PM to 3 PM.
How Performance Sport Systems’ Maryland Lacrosse Camp is Unique
In an area like southern Maryland that’s known for its love of lacrosse, and for providing an environment where the sport can flourish, how does one differentiate between all of the summer programs available? Performance Sport Systems offers a lacrosse camp Maryland athletes choose for the way it allows them to train and play with others at a similar skill and experience level. Our camps are unique because they’re highly focused as well as fun. Players will get to practice the skills they’ve already learned and develop new ones through drills and competition.
Here’s how each week of camp is structured:
- Athletes are broken into groups determined first by age, then by skill level.
- Each day of camp starts with a warm-up game followed by lacrosse drills.
- After a break for lunch, athletes have game time until the end of the day.
- We have competition and game day on the fourth day of camp! Prizes are awarded to the winners of each competition within each age group.
Additional Equipment Information
Performance Sport Systems offers a lacrosse camp Maryland beginner- to intermediate-level athletes can attend for skill-building. Athletes at all levels should please note the following equipment information, especially those less familiar with what they may need:
- All athletes are expected to bring a full set of pads, including:
- Boys – helmet, gloves, stick, elbow pads, shoulder pads, mouthpiece, and protective cup
- Girls – goggles and stick
- All athletes are expected to bring their own lunch, along with plenty of water to last throughout the day.
- Any athletes who have allergies or take regular medication should let their counselors know, and bring whatever medications they need for that day.
If this will be your child’s first time at our camp, or at any lacrosse camp Maryland has to offer, and you have questions about training, equipment, or the schedule, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. You can contact us online or by email at: email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Get Started with Performance Sport Systems
Is your son or daughter ready to take their game to the next level and grow as an athlete in a fun and uplifting environment? Allow them to make the most of their summer at a Performance Sport Systems’ lacrosse camp. Contact us for more information at 240-912-5270, or register online today to be part of a lacrosse camp Maryland athletes can be sure will be an unforgettable experience.