Put your kids in a position to be competition-ready with a week at a lacrosse camp Gaithersburg MD knows as one of the region’s most prominent. Performance Sport Systems offers a series of summer lacrosse camps for players ready to take their game to the next level in team tryouts and competitions. Highly experienced coaches, competition situations, and intensive skill-building are all part of the package when you register your son or daughter for a week at our lacrosse camp in Gaithersburg MD.
Performance Sport Systems Gaithersburg lacrosse camp sessions run from Monday through Thursday, from 9 AM to 1 PM, and are offered during multiple weeks throughout the summer. We also offer morning care from 8 AM to 9 AM and after care from 1 PM to 3 PM.
Camp Skills and Structure
Choosing the right lacrosse camp can be a challenge when there are so many local options. Performance Sport Systems is a great fit if you’re looking for a lacrosse camp Gaithersburg MD athletes choose to train and play with others at their skill and experience level. By placing each athlete in a group where he or she can thrive, we will train your son or daughter by starting with the skills they already know, and building upon them with drills and practice games.
Here’s what a typical day at camp looks like:
- We will sort athletes into groups based first on their age, then on their skill level.
- Each day will begin with a warm-up game, which will then by followed by a session of lacrosse drills.
- After a lunch break, there will be game time until the day ends.
- The fourth day of camp is competition and game day where we award prizes to the winners of each competition within each age group.
Performance Sport Systems takes pride in offering a lacrosse camp Gaithersburg MD knows for being a place of focused fun, and where each athlete can grow to play at his or her best.
Please make note of the following information about your child’s daily equipment needs at camp:
- All athletes should bring a full set of pads, including:
- Boys – helmet, gloves, stick, elbow pads, shoulder pads, mouthpiece, and protective cup
- Girls – goggles and stick
- All participants should bring their own lunch and enough water to last them the full session each day.
- Anyone with allergies or other medical needs should inform their counselors and bring any necessary medications.
Performance Sport Systems is a lacrosse camp Gaithersburg MD athletes choose for the chance to learn and grow. Young players of all levels, including beginners, should feel safe and supported with us. If you are new to the sport, or have questions about our summer lacrosse camp, contact us online or by email at email@example.com. We’ll answer any questions about training, equipment, or the schedule that you have, as well as about the sport in general.
Register for Camp at Performance Sport Systems
Summer is the perfect time for your child to grow not only as an athlete, but as a person, while making friends and learning about an incredible sport. If your son or daughter is ready for a lacrosse camp Gaithersburg MD chooses for fun-filled team experiences, call us at 240-912-5270, or register online today.