Colin Doll has 5-plus years of experience as a Strength & Conditioning coach serving hundreds of individuals from all walks of life. He has trained and coached everyone from the stay-at-home mom to the business professional to the professional athlete. His areas of specialty include youth (12-14) athlete development and adult fitness.
Colin’s depth of experience serves him regularly in training sessions. Growing up as a baseball player in high school and then at the college level he often found himself creating his own training cycles and managing game day preparations. Post-playing career he continued his pursuit of physical fitness and eventually found himself studying for a training certification. Hours of experimentation with himself as the subject, training clients using proven methods combined with some tweaks he discovered, soaking up others’ methodologies at mentorships, conferences, and reading books have resulted in a stance on physical preparation that is uniquely his own.
Some highlights of his education and training background include:
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Maryland (2008)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist NSCA CSCS (2010)
- TRX Suspension Training Certified (2011)
- Trigger Point Therapy Certified (2011)
- EXOS (Formerly Athlete’s Performance) Mentorship (2011)
- Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning Mentorship (2012)
- AthleteFIT Mentorship (2013)
- Assistant to Strength & Conditioning Coaches for the Washington Spirit (2013)
- Assistant to Strength & Conditioning Coaches for the Washington Nationals at Spring Training (2015)
- Postural Restoration Institute Myokinematic Restoration (2016)
- Postural Restoration Institute Pelvic Restoration (2016)